Highlights of Busan
Visites, Shopping, Déjeuner exclus
This tour takes us on a journey to discover the main attractions of Busan and its coastal views, visiting a stunning panoramic park, a pristine beach and a modern shopping centre.
Ce que nous allons voir
- Nurimaru APEC House and Haeundae beach
- Seomyeon district and shopping at Lotte Department Store
- Yongdusan park
Ce que nous allons vivre
- Leaving the port behind, we will travel to the island of Dongbaek where we will admire the Nurimaru APEC House, a modern reinterpretation of the traditional Korean pavilion characterised by its distinctive circular design and large glass windows, immersed in the natural landscape of the island surrounded by blooming camellias and pine trees. The building is used for important international conferences and events and boasts an enviable position, overlooking the ocean.
- Our next destination is the enchanting Haeundae beach, a kilometre and a half of pristine sand that is justifiably popular with sunbathers in the summer season.
- After soaking up the tranquillity of this coastal environment, we will travel to the most lively part of the city, the Seomyeon district, where we will be greeted by a cacophony of music, bustling streets and glittering lights. We will spend some free time in the extensive Lotte Department Store, a retail complex with a duty-free section that offers the perfect opportunity to browse for gifts or luxury items.
- Our tour concludes with a visit to Yongdusan park, located atop the hill of the same name in the centre of Busan, where we will pause to admire splendid views of the port and its surroundings and take some photographs before returning to the ship.
English & other European tour guides are subject to availability. ?