Highlights of Nagasaki (SWITZERLAND)
Visites, Culture, Shopping, Repas inclus
This tour explores the highlights of the fascinating city of Nagasaki, from its exquisite western-style gardens to the expansive, sweeping landscapes, complemented by a delicious lunch and free time to explore the shops.
Ce que nous allons voir
- Glover Garden and Glover House
- Cable car and Mount Inasayama Observatory
- Buffet lunch
Ce que nous allons vivre
- We will begin our tour of Nagasaki with a visit to Glover Garden, a magnificent garden characterised by ancient western-style houses. Located on a hillside, the gardens boast a breathtaking view of the city and are a recognised UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Inside the garden we will have the opportunity to admire Glover House, the oldest colonial building in Japan constructed in 1863 for Thomas Blake Glover, the Scottish merchant who gave the gardens their name and who played an important role in Japan's journey towards industrialisation.
- Our next destination is Mount Inasayama Observatory, a viewing platform located 333 metres above the city which offers a stunning 360 degree view of Nagasaki.
- We will travel by cable car to reach the scenic viewpoint on the summit of the mountain, admiring expansive views of the surrounding landscape as we ascend.
- We will take some time to digest the visual spectacle over an exquisite buffet lunch, the ideal opportunity to relax, chat and discuss our fascinating host country.
- After lunch, we will visit a bustling shopping centre where we can browse the shops and mingle with Nagasaki shoppers as they go about their daily shopping.
Le nombre de places étant limité, nous vous recommandons de réserver à l'avance.
English & other European tour guides are subject to availability.?